Saturday, April 20, 2013

AM I READY TO BE A TEACHER TRAINER?




Experienced teachers sometimes ask themselves the question, 'Am I ready to be a teacher trainer?' They may ask in response to a request from a boss to run a workshop, in response to seeing a job advertisement, or in response to their own desire to keep developing and moving on in their professional field.
Each individual needs to answer the question for themselves, of course. But in this article, I’ll provide a few areas you might like to think about when turning the question over in your mind. 
These are:
  1. What do you need in order to be any kind of teacher?
  2. Do you need anything more in order to train, educate or mentor other teachers?
  3. How can I judge if I’m ready to be a teacher trainer?

To read the rest of the article, click the following link:

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/articles/am-i-ready-be-a-teacher-trainer

No comments: